TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Welcome to BuzzUp – Your community newsboard!
By using this website buzzup.org or ordering or purchasing any product or service from this website you agree to accept and be bound by all the terms and conditions of this agreement.
The Terms and Conditions stated here will govern all users/visitors or any person (hereinafter may also be referred to as “Users") who use, register or visit or access this website buzzup.org (the “site", “the company”) and will apply to any new services or features introduced on the Site. All the information contained in the website is provided for informational purposes only and shall not be construed as a license, an advisory, fiduciary or professional relationship between the user and BuzzUp.
1. Registration Data; Account Security
In consideration of your use of the Site, you agree to (a) provide accurate, current and complete information about you as may be prompted by any registration forms on the Site (“Registration Data"); (b) maintain the security of your password and identification; (c) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data, and any other information you provide to keep it accurate, current and complete; and (d) be fully responsible for all use of your account and for any actions that take place using your account.
2. Site Content and Data Confidentiality
All content on the Site and available through the Service, including designs, text, graphics, pictures, video, information, applications, software, music, sound and other files, and their selection and arrangement (the “Site Content"), are the proprietary property of this website. No Site Content may be modified, copied, distributed, framed, reproduced, republished, downloaded, scraped, displayed, posted, transmitted or sold in any form or by any means, in whole or in part, without the Company’s prior written permission, except that the foregoing does not apply to your own User Content that you legally post on the Site.
3. User Conduct
You understand that except for advertising programmes offered by us on the Site (e.g. Banners, side adverts, Business listings), the Service and the Site are available for your personal, non-commercial use only. You represent, warrant and agree that no materials of any kind submitted through your account or otherwise posted, transmitted, or shared by you on or through the Service will violate or infringe upon the rights of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity or other personal or proprietary rights; or contain libellous, defamatory or otherwise unlawful material.
In addition, you agree not to use the Service or the Site to:
- Harvest or collect email addresses or other contact information of other users from the Service or the Site by electronic or other means for the purposes of sending unsolicited emails or other unsolicited communications.
- Use the Service or the Site in any unlawful manner or in any other manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the Site;
- Use automated scripts to collect information from or otherwise interact with the Service or the Site;
- Upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make available any content that we deem to be harmful, threatening, unlawful, defamatory, infringing, abusive, inflammatory, harassing, vulgar, obscene, fraudulent, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- Upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make available any videos that we deem inappropriate for the general public or that don’t meet legal standards
- Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent yourself, your age or your affiliation with any person or entity;
- Upload, post, transmit, share or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, solicitations, promotional materials, “junk mail", “spam", “chain letters", “pyramid schemes", or any other form of solicitation;
- Upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make publicly available on the Site any private information of any third party, including, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, Social Security numbers and credit card numbers;
- Solicit personal information from anyone under 18 or solicit passwords or personally identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes;
- Upload, post, transmit, share or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- Use or attempt to use another’s account, service or system without authorisation from the Company, or create a false identity on the Service or the Site.
The Company may terminate your membership, delete your profile and any content or information that you have posted on the Site and/or prohibit you from using or accessing the Service or the Site (or any portion, aspect or feature of the Service or the Site) for any reason, or no reason, at any time in its sole discretion, with or without notice.
5. Use of the Site
All employer members / visitors must abide by the following rules in relation to their access and use of site:
- You must only make lawful use of site
- You must not use or access the site in a way that causes, or is likely to cause, the site to be damaged, its performance to be impaired or access to the site to be interrupted or hindered.
- You may not use or access the Site, or any materials displayed on the site, for any commercial purpose without prior consent. This includes, but is not limited to, posting or sending to other members’ advertisements, commercial messages or solicitations for products or services.
- You are responsible for any photographs, text or other materials that you may upload to the site for sharing with other members. You must not upload any materials, or make statements through the site, or post links to other websites which contain materials, which are inaccurate or misleading, defamatory, disrespectful, insulting, abusive, obscene, sexually explicit or vulgar or which tend to incite racial or other hatred or infringe the proprietary, data protection, privacy or other rights of any person or are otherwise illegal.
- In furtherance of the foregoing, you agree that you will not: (I) submit material that is copyrighted, protected by trade secret or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have permission from their rightful owner to post the material and to grant us all of the rights granted herein; (II) publish falsehoods or misrepresentations that could damage us or any third party; (III) submit material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, pornographic, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, violate any law, or is otherwise inappropriate; or (IV) post advertisements or solicitations of business
- We reserve the right to remove or not publish submissions without prior notice. We reserve the right to edit or change any content listed on the site. We reserve the right to delete any accounts / profiles / connections / resources / comments (or other content) posted on the Site that are in any way improper or inappropriate, at any time and for any reason.
- Your access to and use of the Site may be interrupted from time to time as a result of equipment malfunction, updating, maintenance or repair of the Site or any other reason within or outside the control of BuzzUp. BuzzUp also reserves the right to suspend or discontinue the availability of the Site and/or any Service and/or remove any Content at any time at its sole discretion and without prior notice. BuzzUp may also impose limits on certain features and Services or restrict your access to parts of or all of the Site and the Services without notice or liability. The Site should not be used or relied upon for storage of your content and images and you are requested to retain your own copies of all content posted on the Site.
- BuzzUp will not be liable on account of any inaccuracy of information on this web site. It is the responsibility of the visitor to further research the information on the site.
- By posting, storing, or transmitting any content on the Website, you hereby grant BuzzUp a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, assignable, right and license to use, copy, display, perform, create derivative works from, distribute, have distributed, transmit and assign such content in any form, in all media now known or hereinafter created, anywhere in the world. You hereby represent and warrant to BuzzUp that the content is owned or duly licensed by you, and that the website is free to publish, use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publicly perform and publicly display and use the content as hereinafter provided for without obtaining permission or license from any third party.
- The company reserve the right to refuse to publish submitted content for any reason. We reserve the right to edit or change any content listed on the site. We reserve the right to delete any accounts / profiles / connections / resources / comments (or other content) posted on the Site that are in any way improper or inappropriate, at any time and for any reason.